Time spans humanizing module for Crystal.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: time-span-humanize: github: vladfaust/time-span-humanize version: ~> 0.2.0
Note that until Crystal is officially released, this shard would be in beta state (
0.*.*), with every minor release considered breaking. For example,
0.2.0is breaking and
require "time-span-humanize" 542.11.milliseconds.humanize # => "542ms"
- Fork it ( https://github.com/vladfaust/time-span-humanize/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'feat: some feature') using Angular style commits
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Vlad Faust - creator and maintainer